Pharmacology of vascular endothelium deals with alterations of endothelial cells and the vasculature play a central role in the pathogenesis of a broad spectrum of the most dreadful of human diseases, as endothelial cells have the key function of participating in the maintenance of patent and functional capillaries.
- Track 1-1 Pharmacology of drugs affecting vascular tone and blood pressure
- Track 2-2 Role of drugs in coronary circulation
- Track 3-3 Drugs and the electrical conduction of the heart
- Track 4-4 Drugs and the failing heart
- Track 5-5 Pharmacology of the vascular endothelium