Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology
Molecular pharmacology deals with understanding the molecular basis for the actions of drugs and the characteristics of interactions between drug molecules and those of the substrates of drug action in the cell. The methods of molecular pharmacology include precise mathematical, physical, chemical, molecular biological and all biochemical and cell biological techniques to understand how cells respond to hormones or pharmacologic agents, and how chemical structure correlates with biological activity.
- Track 1-1 Chemical Biology / Drug Discovery
- Track 2-2 Structure of Drug-Receptor Complex
- Track 3-3 Systems Analysis of Drug Action
- Track 4-4 Drug Transport / Metabolism
- Track 5-5 Molecular Signaling / Mechanism of Drug Action